Alessandro Porcella is an Italian composer, arranger, publisher, artistic Producer and live keyboard player.
Imprenditore Musicista titolare delle Edizioni Musicali “PA 74 Music”. Dopo collaborazioni di spicco, composizioni originali per strutture di primaria importanza come la RAI, attività live con Band composte da professionisti che vantano tourneè e partecipazioni nella scena musicale italiana, con la sua struttura punta ad importanti obbiettivi aiutando giovani talenti nella ricerca di una sistemazione nel difficile mercato discografico.
Collaborations as composer and music publisher with the following companies: RAI, Mediaset, LA7, Sky Television, 20th Century Fox, RCO Europe, One Movie Srl, the Venice Biennale, Triennale di Milano, AC Milan, Disney Channel, Xnote, Universal Music, Warner Chappell, Soundiva, Italian Way Music, RaiTrade, Infinity Omnimedia, MLFM (Movement fight world hunger), PRIMEROSE Uk, CLIPPER’S Spain, EMPIRE INTERNATIONAL merchandises, HARBOR CORPORATION, BBC, CBS, MUSIC LINKS Los Angeles, HTB Japan
Music Publisher – Promotion of web publishing and digital channels – Distribution of music and audiovisual products.
- Official Partners and a member of the Committee together with Mara Maionchi for Videofestival Live 2012 www.videofestivallive.it
- Released on 30.11.2012 attached to SORRISI e CANZONI TV “The Advent Calendar 2”, two songs written with Ryan Carrassi and interpreted by Susanna Dubaz and Germano De Mattia (Ex Beehive) and produced by RCO Europe.
- He has composed music for the upcoming musical documentary comment on the new global phenomenon “ONE DIRECTION – Real World” to be released on 06.12.2012 for RCO Europe and Koch Media
- Submitted to the 54th Venice Biennale who made the music for the documentary directed by Gabriella Parisi for the event Art is a Game 2011-1966 Neoludica program that aims to investigate the connections between video games and art.
- The song Signal the soundtrack of the South African film “INSIDE ANGLING IV”
- The music and the video Game Over – A Sim-Phonic Poem present fixed installation at the Milan Triennale for Neoludica from February 2012. www.triennale.it
- The music and the video Game Over – A Sim-Phonic Poem present with fixed installations to GAME WEEK Milan 4 to 6 November 2011. www.gamesweek.it
- The music and the video Game Over – A Sim-Phonic Poem will be presented December 17, 2011 to ‘Atopic Festival de Films Machinima Paris.
- Several songs included on the soundtrack of the TV series “LIFE BITES” broadcast on DISNEY CHANNEL.
- Make a song for the spot of MLFM Movement (Fight World Hunger) for their campaign to raise awareness about remote support and broadcast on RAI and Mediaset and main radio networks.
- The song “Be Next” included in the soundtrack of the documentary produced by the University Roma 3 entitled “Stories Shipyard.”
- Produces and arranges the acoustic version of the song “STAY” the singer and deejay italo dance 80 ALBERT ONE.
- The song “Merry Christmas” written with Nicola Ryan Carrassi is inserted in the DVD “The Advent Calendar” produced and distributed by RCO Europe and 20Th Century Fox.
- Performs the songs and the music present in the film cartoons produced by RCO Europe and distributed by 20Tth Century Fox CAR’S LIFE 2 and CHOP KICK PANDA.
- Musical Director and Keyboardist of the live project of the singer 80s ALBERT ONE.
- Realizes some music library for 3D documentary on the Scala of Milan and academies connected Xnote produced by and distributed by 20th Century Fox Italy.
- Realizes the music along with Ryan Carrassi for 20th Century Fox – Infinity Xnote and the Japanese cartoon “ON CHAN” sung by former participant of “Friends of Maria De Filippi” DAVIDE FLUTE.
- Performs the music of the new short film by director and designer Gabriella Parisi with the title “Fly on the blue side”
- Realizes the Soundtrack of the 20Th Century Fox Film “2012 Era – The advent of evil” with the USA Film Directed by Brian Trenchard Smith with Michael York – Michael Biehn – Diane Venora – Udo Kier out in September 2009.
- Fox will always treat for the home video disc of special inserts with 2 compilation made for the release of the film “2012 The advent of evil.”
- Realizes the music for the program “Your Shopping Angels” in 8 episodes soon on Sky And Entertainment.
- Carries the song “Merry Christmas Rossonero” ‘s AC Milan and aired on Milan Channel and presented the exhibition “Milan 110 cum Laude” in Valsecchi Palace to celebrate the 110 years of the Club Rossonero.
- With his label distributes the new soundtrack and remix of the TV Format “The Island of the Famous” produced by Soundiva Srl
It is part of the Organization of VIDEOFESTIVAL LIVE prestigious national music competition with summer tour in several Italian cities, as the publisher, music consultant and president of the jury selection process.
- Produce music library for 2 spots of the National Blind.
- Realizes some music for documentaries comment Rai 3 “Big Story.”
- Produced some tracks for the compilation “Music Journey” published by RAI TRADE
- Produced some tracks for Soundiva (Company specialized in production Music)
- Artistic producer for several Italian and international productions.
- Distribution and promotion of Tv Format Symbol of “The Island of the Famous” sung by Marianna Cataldi for Soundiva Srl
- Collaboration with RYAN CARRASSI for ONE MOVIE SrL and Xnote Editions
- Collaboration with ITALIAN WAY MUSIC always in the field of Production Music
- Implementation arrangements and original compositions for the musical “The Wizard of Oz”
- Professor of Music at the Cultural Association “L’Isola dei Gabbiani” courses for the Lombardy Region and the ESF
- Realization of music documentaries comment for some programs, including “Geo & Geo” aired on Rai 3
- In 2004 he opened the Edizioni Musicali PA 74 Music.
- Live activity since 1996 as keyboardist and musical director.